Sunday, May 21, 2023

Spring Glass Sale

 

21 May 2023

Hey! I uploaded 17 new pieces to my Etsy site!

These here are the newest pieces. You can see I had a thing for trapped bubbles and lattices. There are two leftover apples. I made some long-neck vases during the last week of class. Also, I made a vermillion cat.





green lattice planter


red lattice bowl

(Fun fact: An image of this from above must have looked enough like a boob that Blogger put a warning on my Hot Mess Part Thirty-Five post. Suspecting that's what it was, I removed the image and asked for a review. They released the post the next morning.)



purple bubble vase


green lattice box vase

(The lattice sparkles!)


reddish-brown speckle vase


purple bubble box vase

(This was an interesting oops.)


clear bubble vase


light green bubble vase

(I like how this turned out!)


turquoise and red vase


amethyst and pink vase


red and white lines vase 

(made from my partner's scraps)


blue speckled tumbler


triangular tea light holder


vermillion cat


large apple


small apple


There's more in the online shop.

No comments: