Thursday, April 3, 2008

Guest Blogging: Mike B's Adventure

My rides are normally very uneventful, well not today.

First I was pulled over by the Lawrenceville police on Pennington - Lawrenceville Rd. Apparently I matched the description of a missing person. After a couple of questions they let me go. It was all very strange. A little later when I was passing through Pennington I think I saw the man they were looking for, he was dressed just like me and had a similar bike.

If that was not enough excitement, while I was riding up Pleasant Valley – Harbourton Rd this dog starts running down his lawn after me. I figured it would stop at the curve but it just continued running into the street and after my feet. I rode as fast as I could and some how I beat him out going up the hill. I really thought that I was toast this time.

For the rest of the ride I kept waiting to see what would happen next. Luckily I made it back in one piece.

No comments: