Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hill Slug Ad Hoc, Saturday, 18 July

16 July

For two days I'd been staring at maps trying to decide where I want to go next. I was halfheartedly trying to figure out a route from Lambertville to Round Valley, or Milford, or Frenchtown from Pennington, or something. I was pretty much stuck, too zapped from work and lack of sleep to think straight.

Then Tom sent me an email suggesting Bordentown. Even better, he has a route in mind. Problem solved. I don't have to think.

So, we'll meet at the Peter Muschal School on Ward Avenue in Bordentown at 8:00 a.m. An early start gets us home before the chance of rain picks up.

The route is flexible but plan on about 60 miles. Extra-milers can meet at my house at 6:45 a.m. It's about 15 miles from Larryville to Bordentown.

No comments: