Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hill Slug Ad Hoc, Saturday, 15 May

13 May 2010

Okay! I've got a new route, and it's a two-fer: Not only are we going to see Round Valley Reservoir (and swoop down the Best Hill Ever), but we're also taking our rest stop in Clinton at a coffee shop right on the Raritan River.

Along the way we'll be taking some roads I've never been on before. Whoops -- adventure! But fear not, fellow Hill Slugs. I will have maps and my trusty iPhone to guide us along.

The route is 56 miles. It'll be 30 to the rest stop, so to remedy that we're going to start at the Bagel B.O.P. in Hillsborough. There you can eat and pee before we head out. Here's a map:



From Route 206, turn west on Amwell Rod and go 0.47 miles. The strip mall is on the left. Bagel B.O.P. is toward the western end.

We'll push off at 8:30 a.m. Pace-pushers can go jump in the river.

2 comments:

CyclingFreddie said...

I like that "Pace-pushers can go jump in the river." Would you push me into the river.....

Our Lady of Perpetual Headwinds said...

Dunno, Eddie-Freddie. You've been known to behave.