Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, Saturday, 17 May

14 May 2014

Miss Piggy needs a rest.  Kermit needs some fresh air.

Saturday's ride, flat (really), is shaping up to be a long one.  My first attempt at a route has us back at the East Picnic Area of Mercer County Park at 73* miles. We will have two rest stops, though.

I'll tidy things up and finalize the distance within the next few days.

We'll start around 9:30 a.m.  Extra-milers can add 14 by meeting me at my house for a 9:00 a.m. push-off.

(*Don't look at me like that.  Y'all did hilly metrics with me already.  This is flat.)

1 comment:

Plain_Jim said...

Flat. A Hill Slug ride is gonna be flat. I believe that. I also believe that the 1% really are job creators. I believe that high-paying manufacturing jobs are coming back to this country. I believe that the tobacco industry had no idea that e-cigarettes would lead to an increase in teen smoking.

See you Saturday.