Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, Sunday, October 12

10 October 2014

Tom's ride has been moved to Sunday, so I cede my leadership to him. If you don't want such a long day, ride with Winter Larry from Cranbury instead.


8 October 2014

I can't tell you much about Sunday.  Here's why:

Tom has a ride listed for Saturday, but the weather forecast doesn't look good.  Given his talent for being rained out, he's planning to move the ride to Sunday if Saturday is wet.

So, if his ride ends up being on Sunday, I'm going to send all you Hill Slugs to his ride, because we'd rather ride together than compete for all your lovely Slug attention.

The best thing to do is to check Tom's blog on Friday after 5:00 p.m.  When he knows what he's doing, I'll know what I'm doing and post accordingly.

If I do lead, I'll do something flat from Mercer County Park's East Picnic Area.

Stay tuned.

No comments: