Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Flat, Windy Weekend

Any Day Now...


11 April 2018

Things I learned while riding in the wind from Cranbury Saturday and Sunday:

1) "Slow" means something different to flatlanders.

2) Roy's is the new Clarksburg, but with better coffee and cleaner bathrooms.



3)  A strong headwind will tire out the Fastboys too.

4) The surface on Hightstown-Cranbury Station Road no longer sucks.

5) Larry G does, indeed, exist!

6)  North of Georges Road I have no idea where I am.

7) There's a duplex McMansion in Helmetta.

8) I still don't know where Helmetta is.

9) Matchaponix!




10) The road surface on Ely Drive still sucks.

11) Headwind be damned, I still feel the need to hammer on the Macho Mile.

12) Ralph has Ceramicspeed pulleys and they're hypnotizing and I want them.



13) Frisket guards Tom's house.


No comments: