Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hello, New New Camera


7 January

I went to a real camera store, talked to a real human who is a real photographer, and got myself a new digital camera that I can abuse on bike rides.

This one was a little more expensive, but it has one less obviously breakable part (namely, the lens moves internally) and higher resolution.

And it's green. Green like the paint Kermit used to have before we went all psychedelic.

Introducing the Kermit Cam are, once again, Burnaby and Cleio. I have to mess with the settings to get better portraits in lower light; Cleio is looking grainy. Then again, she is 19.5 years old. The other shots were taken under compact fluorescent full-spectrum light. What a difference.






Looks like the clock is one hour fast, too, but that's okay. Most of my bike rides are in the summer.

It's 11:00 p.m. now. Let's see if the camera survives the night...

No comments: