Friday, April 22, 2022

Hot Mess Spring 2022 Glass Sale

 


22 April 2022

The Hot Mess Spring Glass Sale is on!

You might notice that my prices have jumped. This is because:

1) Etsy raised their commission on each sale. They already charge to list items, and they already charge a transaction fee. Now they've decided that they'll up their commission to 6%; and

2) That's 6% of the total asking price, which, upon Etsy's insistence, must include postage. I send everything by Priority Mail, which costs $10 or more, but comes with insurance and tracking; and

3) My tuition keeps going up. I did the math and figured out that each week this semester cost me $150. This is, actually, a bargain; and 

4) I still want to contribute to small charities. I'll match the first $100 for the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen. 

So buy my stuff. Get it out of my house, feed the homeless, and make me think my hot mess is worthy.

Thanks!



















No comments: