Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hill Slugs Spring Thaw, Saturday, 5 March

2 March 2011

We're on!

How far we go, and where, depends on what we feel like doing, but count on something hovering around 40 hilly-ish miles.

The start time is 9:30 a.m.

Meet at the Hopewell YMCA on Main Street in Pennington. The parking lot is on the south side of the building. If you're looking for the YMCA, go south on Main Street about a mile from the intersection with Delaware. The building is brick and imposing, and at the south end has white pillars.

Extra-milers can meet me at my house for a 9:00 a.m. start.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, looking to do my first ride outside of the Cranbury flatlander gang! Looking forward to it!

James

Plain_Jim said...

Thanks again for the lead. Sorry I had to duck out so quickly; I underestimated the time, and had to hustle back for a prior family engagement. I had fun, and look forward to another ride with Les Limaces Des Collines (which, as close as I can get to it, is French for The Hill Slugs).

Our Lady of Perpetual Headwinds said...

Merci beaucoup pour les bons mots et pour avait faire le guignol aujord'hui.

J'aime ta photo. Tres Tom Waits.

Cheryl said...

I have just two words for you ( three if you count the hyphenation.

You're mean!

Plain_Jim said...

So...

...are Les Limaces des Collines gonna be riding on Samedi, or is it planning to be too cold? I'm doin' the Anchor House Ride in July, and a fella's gotta get some hilly training miles in... and if I go up into those hills alone, I'll have to survive on road kill for the two months it will take me to return from bein' lost. ("Hello, 911? It looks like there's a sasquatch in my front yard, but it's wearing a bicycle jersey...")