Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, Saturday, 7 January 2012

5 January 2012

Hey!  It'll be warm enough to start at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, so let's do that.  I'm getting kind of burnt out on Lambertville.  I have something else in mind.

Meet at the Hopewell YMCA/Administration Building on Main Street in Pennington, across from Ingleside Avenue.  We'll do 40-ish miles because it'll be warm enough.

I know it's only January, but I'm already starting to think about some long routes for the summer.  Like the Double Reservoir Ride, only in reverse.  I want to try to get up towards Easton, PA, and go through Coffeetown just so we can say we've been there.  Morris and Warren Counties are still terra incognita (is that correct, Jim?) for me.  Let's get our legs ready for some exploring...

2 comments:

Plain_Jim said...

Terra incognita. Yep, that's right. "Hic draconis", here be dragons.

I'll sweep. I'm definitely up for a long, new (to me) Slug-ride. I've got a 5:30 pm date with the excellent wife, so the early start is good.

I hope to see youse-all there.

J said...

HI, I'll be there. Name is Jeff. I'm the guy who ate a bee, broke a spoke, and fell over going uphill one ride. Twas a bad day :) Hopefully tomorrow will be betta!