Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, SUNDAY, 23 December

19 December 2012

Now, you might be thinking, "Curious.  Saturday's winds are looking awfully strong, and Laura's pushing the ride to Sunday.  Is she getting soft?" 

Um, well, yeah, 'cause I've been eating junk, but the real reason is that, since the mid 90's, Jack and I get together with a few of my grad school buddies some time around Christmas.  They're free on Saturday, so that's that.

The Hill Slugs will ride on Sunday instead, starting at 9 a.m. from the Hopewell YMCA parking lot on Main Street, across from Ingleside, in Pennington.  Extra-milers can meet me at my house at 8:30 a.m.  We'll aim for something in the neighborhood of 40 miles with a rest stop. 

There will still be some wind on Sunday.  I get to keep my title.

No comments: