Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, Not Saturday 21 December

21 December 2013

The rain looks as if it's going to hold off long enough to get a short ride in tomorrow morning.  Again I have to be home before 11:00 a.m. so the ride will start from my house at 8:00 a.m.


20 December 2013

At the last minute, I've decided to do a quick ride from my house, no rest stop, starting at 8:00 a.m and ending around 10:30.

If the weather allows, I'll repeat this on Sunday.  Let me know if you're interested.


17 December 2013

If I'm going to have a life outside of biking, this is the time of year to have it.

This month, the long lead time required by the editors of the Freewheel conflicted with shorter lead times of various social events that I don't want to miss.

So, no ride on Saturday.  I have to be home by 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, which means we can still get a short ride in if the weather cooperates. If not, I'm thinkng of leading on December 26 instead (or in addition, off-the-books).

I will update with details later in the week.

No comments: