Sunday, March 26, 2017

Recovery?

Herbert Road

26 March 2017

I slept through today's group rides and did a solo recovery ride through the Assunpink Wildlife Management Area instead.

This is New Sharon Branch, on Old York Road's northbound side. We fly past the little bridge on group rides. I'm not even sure I've ever noticed the creek before.



Heading east on Herbert Road, there's a good view of the hills around Millstone.


With help from a few Freewheelers, the GPS navigation problem has been solved. With a test route loaded in, Charon guided me today without a hitch.

Unfortunately, the solution involved offloading all of my GPX files and reloading them as TCX. After doing that, and safely ejecting the device just now, the GPS has stalled on its home screen. I can't get it to do anything. I'm going to have to let it run itself out of battery power and see if I can revive it. The damned thing just came back to life. All the courses are there.

My hand-written 3 x 5 card cue sheets are looking better and better.

No comments: