Friday, October 2, 2020

Strange Trip Part Eleven: Another Hazy Harbor Sunrise

Frenchman Bay Before Sunrise

16 September 2020


It's still cloudy when I wake up. The purple-pink sky reflects on the water.










I guess that's it then. Too many clouds. I'm going back to bed.

I'm halfway out of my shoes when the sun appears.



Might as well mess with exposure times again.













































































When I get back into bed, I fall asleep thinking about how to make hazy sunrise blown glass ornaments.

Later in the morning, the winds have picked up. I lie on the floor to stretch my back, clicking through the sunrise pictures.


The forest fire haze is still with us.



I take another mirror shot for fun.


The wind is churning up the water, which is full of lobster trap floats.


A group of kayakers pass near the tip of Bald Porcupine Island.



A lobster boat returns to the harbor.


Jack has work to do. He's applying for three fellowships. I'm going to take Miss Piggy onto the carriage roads again.

No comments: