Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Re-Post: Hill Slugs Ride to Cory's Ride, 2 June 2012

31 May 2012

UPDATE:  I've heard from a few people.  Some will be out of town.  Others don't want to start so early.  And y'know, I don't want to get up that early either.  So here's what we'll do:  we'll meet at Tall Cedars for a 7:30 a.m. start.  Those who want to do extra miles can join me for another loop of whatever distance we feel like doing after the first 50 miles are done.  Right.  Sleep in and I'll see you all on Saturday.

30 May 2012

Saturday is Cory's Ride. If a group of Free Wheelers does the ride, the Free Wheeler club will kick in $100 towards the charity.

The 50 mile route leaves  from Tall Cedars, but if you want 12 extra miles twice, meet me at the east entrance of Mercer County Park (on Edinburgh Road) at 6:30 a.m.  Leave a comment here or email my gmail account at perpetualheadwinds if you want the extra miles.

We'll get to Tall Cedars before 7:30 a.m., gather the rest of the Hill Slugs, and set out a bit after 7:30 a.m.  Some of us still have to register ($35).

As of today the weather forecast looks good.  Check in again on Friday.  I'll post an update if there are any changes.

No comments: