Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Interlude (Waiting to Upload)

20 November 2012

Not having a real laptop here is hindering my blogging.  Photo editing -- the little I do, which consists of turning half of them 90 degrees clockwise -- is a laborious process on this Chromebook of Jack's.  Uploading the pictures is taking forever between a crawling connection, timeouts, and one crash.  So, while I get the pictures into the ether at a crawl, let me at least give a short version of what we've been up to.

Barcelona:  Gaudi, Gaudi, Gaudi, chocolate, and two photos for Jim.

Haro:  Espresso!  Aha!  We visit a winery.  Jack is in Jack heaven.  The men of Haro are of a type.  Goat cheese with tomato preserves.

Bilbao:  Chocolate.  I learn that tuna is a vegetable.  Gehry.  Oldenburg (but not the clothespin).  Botero.  Jack eats pigeon.

London:  We're not there yet.  That's tomorrow afternoon.

Jack did not eat these pigeons because these pigeons are in Barcelona.

No comments: