Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Campus Snow



the back end of campus that nobody sees
4 February 2014

Now that we're in the new building, my walk from the western parking lot takes me through the back end of campus, next to the woods, halfway down the hill, behind the ball fields, away from everything and everyone.

When heavy snow still sticks to the trees, it makes for some good pictures.



This path goes to graduate housing:


The sapling outside my window again:


A wind-blown clump of snow on the berm reminds me of a picture my father took long before I was born.  He called it a "natural snowball."


Sunset, the ice storm coming in:


My office mate thinks we should mount a camera on the window so we never miss a sunset.

1 comment:

Plain_Jim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.