Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, Saturday, 22 February


UPDATE (21 February): The ride is on!



my car, a tree, and several weeks of snowstorms

18 February 2014

Dare I think it?  Is it too early in the week to think it?  Sunny skies, temperatures above freezing, dry roads?


Hell, yeah, let's dream for  a few days and pretend like we're going on a bike ride on Saturday.

Let's plan on a 10:00 a.m. start from the Hopewell YMCA on Main Street, across from Ingleside, in Pennington.  Plan on 40-something miles.  For an extra 11 miles, meet me at my house for a 9:30 a.m. start.

Check back here on Friday for confirmation or exasperation.




5 comments:

Plain_Jim said...

Since this ride isn't listed in the Freewheeler list, does that mean I can forego the helmet, ride beyond my limits, endanger other riders, use aero bars, and otherwise ignore the club rules?

Our Lady of Perpetual Headwinds said...

This is a postponed listed ride. Rules is rules.

Plain_Jim said...

Oh, doodies.

Unknown said...

I plan to be there, with husband. Celeste

Plain_Jim said...

So. It' Friday. Are we exasperated, or confirm... -erated?