Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, Monday, September 1


1 September 2014

UPDATE:  THE RIDE IS ON.



31 August 2014


The weather forecast is perfectly cuspy.  Check in here again at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow.  If there's no rain between Lambertville and Clinton, we'll start at the CVS parking lot on Route 29 in Lambertville at 9:00 a.m. and go to Clinton and back in something like 60 miles.

If there is rain up north but not down here, I'll head to the All-Paces ride and lead there if I'm needed.

I need to get something in tomorrow to make up for today.  8.5 miles into Gary W's ride, one of my rear spokes went "plink."  Thanks to one rider's zip tie, a piece of duct tape (I always carry duct tape), and a spoke wrench from a new guy, Fabio, I was able to wobble back to Etra Park on my own.  I got a whole 15 miles in.

No comments: