Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc: Make it a Century

15 May 2015 UPDATE:


Tom's ride is ON, although he advises checking his blog in the morning for last-minute changes.


14 May 2015



Tom is leading his next high point ride on Saturday, provided the thunderstorms hold off. If the weather looks bad, his ride will be postponed to Sunday. See Tom's post after 6:00 p.m. Friday for updates and details.


My mission this summer is to be on all of the high point rides, and to get a handful of centuries in. 

So, my ride for this weekend will be adding 43 miles before and after Tom's ride in order to finish with 100 miles. If his ride is a go on Saturday, meet me for a 7:00 a.m. start at my house. If he moves his ride to Sunday, mine moves too.


Please contact me if you want the 100 miles.

No comments: