Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, SATURDAY, 9 May: Pick Your Distance

7 May 2015


This ride was originally scheduled for Sunday, May 10.  By popular demand it has been moved to Saturday, May 9.


With Miss Piggy undergoing exploratory surgery, I'll be leading in the flatlands.  Our destination is Belmar.


If you want to ride 100 miles, meet at my house for an 8:00 a.m. start, and let me know that's what you're doing.


If you want to ride approximately 85 miles, we'll pick you up at the East Picnic Area of Mercer County Park around 8:30 a.m. and leave as soon as everyone is signed in.


If something closer to a metric century is your cuppa, meet us at Etra Park for a 9:15 a.m. start.


We'll ride at an honest B pace, adjusting our moving speed to fit the crowd.  Pace-pushers are not welcome.  This will be a social ride.  I'll also be testing a new saddle (stupid, I know, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do when your butt hurts), so I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity for ridicule.


See y'all on Saturday.

No comments: