Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, Saturday, April 2, 2016

2 April 2016

THE RIDE IS CANCELED. As of 7:00 a.m., radar is showing rain approaching. 

1 April 2016

THE RIDE IS ON WITH A DELAYED START. Meet at 10:30 a.m. The route length can be shortened depending on the consensus of the group. When I wrote 52 miles yesterday, that included the extra 11 from my house. The route from Pennington is about 40 miles.


31 March 2016

Saturday might be a wash. Sunday looks to be dangerously windy.

Let's pretend that things will change by Saturday morning, and that we'll be able to get a 52-mile ride in. We'll start at 9:00 a.m. from the usual spot, the Hopewell Valley school administration building at 425 S Main St, across from Ingleside, in Pennington.  Extra-milers can meet me at my house at 8:30; please contact me ahead of time for that.

Check back here Friday evening for updates. 

No comments: