Thursday, March 3, 2016

UPDATED Hill Slugs Ad Hoc, Saturday, March 5, 2016

4 March 2016

Tomorrow's ride will be on the road.  Meet for a 10:00 start in Pennington. Details are below.

3 March 2016


I'm going to assume that, by Saturday at 10:00 a.m., there will be no snow left on the roads. Meet at the Hopewell Valley Regional School District building parking lot, 425 S Main St, across from Ingleside, in Pennington. The ride will start at 10:00 and be 40-45 miles long.  For those who want an extra 11 miles, I'll be starting from my house at 9:30 a.m.  Please contact me if you want to start with me.


If the roads are messy, we'll ride on the Lawrence-Hopewell Trail instead. We'll start at 10:00 from the Princeton Pike entrance across from Foxcroft Drive. I'll be on the road from my house with my MTB by 9:40 if you want to join me; it'll be the toughest part of the ride (knobbies and blacktop don't play well together).


Check back on Friday evening to find out which tires need filling.

No comments: