Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Random Snapshots



22 January

I'm still carrying my little camera everywhere.

I was walking through Penn's campus on January 12, on my way to the train, after spending 5 hours in HUP's emergency room with an optical migraine, when I saw a student taking a picture of Penn's resident red-tail hawk. I was still doped to the gills and not quite seeing normally, but I had to stop and miss my train for this picture:



Four days later, the sunrise cast shadows of winter trees on the cement ramp to I-95 at Cornwells Heights train station:



January 17 was too cold even for mountain biking. A trip to the gym had me home early enough to catch morning sunlight filtering through Jack's wine collection:






Burnaby played with his toy while I played with mine:

No comments: